- They have to use several channels
- I guess, "Laiva on lastattu," In Finnish.
According to Esa-Pekka the rules of the game have changed, so the political communication needs to change as well.
- We all have to change.
- Sounds natural
- The same applies for business people, corporations, enterprises, companies
- The ideologies are out and we've to think in terms of images
- What are the perceptions of the voters
Read more about Ville Vesterinen on his blog.
My name is VILLE VESTERINEN and this is my blog [Go to Link]. I am an entrepreneur with an interest in politics and a passion for social media.
I am currently working at Stirred Up Magazine. I hold a BSc from the Helsinki School of Economics and an MSc from the London School of Economics.
I have worked in various fields and disciplines -from a non-profit to a faceless multinational and everything in between, and as you're reading this about to start a new publishing venture.
You live and learn they say. The blog has evolved as my thoughts have. Now I try to dedicate the space to everything I find interesting in life. Hope you enjoy my doodlings. And please do comment.