Sidor

lördag 24 november 2007

Social Networking is more than Facebookkeeping

My primary relationship with the business world is through my social network. The basic tools are:
  1. Twitter
  2. Jaiku
  3. Pownce
  4. Tumblr
  5. Several blogs and blog platforms
  6. Ning
  7. Xing
  8. LinkedIn (not so much even though it's on f the most effective business networks)
  9. Skype
  10. Instant Messaging
  11. Basecamp Project Management (several different project platforms)
  12. Facebook
  13. E-mail: traditional email less and less, but gmail is a great messenger
I work with a specific collection of a few hundred people that I connect with through a mixture of tools and services. Most of the people I work with or communicate on a daily basis are using the same tools and methods. I've seen only a fraction of these people face to face.


Inga kommentarer: