7 Steps to better presentations by Jeffrey Veen
(be sure to visit his page to get the full story behind each step)
- Tell stories: Summarize key findings in easy to digest ways
- Show pictures: Illustrate your metaphors with colorful, fun pictures.
- Don't apologize: Commisserating is okay.
- Start strong: Introduce yourself, thank audience for coming and tell them what you're going to talk about.
- End strong too: Wrap up 'and that's why I think social media is a powerful business tool', thank the audience for their attention.
- Stand away from the podium
- Pause after key points
198 Carl St. #102, San Francisco, CA 94117
415-661-1544 x102 | 415-336-8639
ActionThink, CEO / Writer (Consultant) 2001 - 2007 - Wellsphere (Blog writer)
- Ancestry.com (Copywriter)
- Business 2.0 Magazine (Ad Banners)
- Beverly Hills Porsche/Audi (Client Relations)
- CorporateEdge (Sales)