Sidor

fredag 14 mars 2008

Tell me what you want, and I’ll give it to you | Andrea Vascellari

Tell me what you want, and I’ll give it to you | Andrea Vascellari: "Tell me what you want, and I’ll give it to you. I’ve been blogging since 2002. I started with a definitely unattractive html page that I used to update like an on-line diary. Through the years that page changed name and style. The topics I was blogging about evolved too.

Helge: Andrea Vacscellari, nice to see your new blog. I'll participate in an event in Porvoo tomorrow but decided to blog this. I'll comment with more details a little later.

Many things changed since 2002. Back in the days it felt like the most interesting thing was being out there blogging. The feeling in the air was great. People were learning, discovering and creating at the same time. The result of this process, that still keeps going on, is today’s blogoshpere. The only difference is that now it’s much easier to find ‘carbon copy’ content online and probably that’s one of the reasons why the audience has become more selective pretending more uniqueness from bloggers. At the beginning it didn’t feel like this because in a way every blogger was niche. In this learning/creating process everybody was trying to communicate something special.

Helge: I agree, it's still the same. Uniqueness is a challenge.

My blog has always adapted its shape to what I was doing. I guess that’s why I never gave a specific title to it but Andrea Vascellari’s Blog. It has always been expression of what I am and what I’m doing."

Helge: As you know, I have several blogs, this one carries my name up front and is most personal. Still I call it The Wisdom of the Crowd! More about this later.

Inga kommentarer: