Sidor

onsdag 30 juli 2008

Blog Tips to Help You Make Money Blogging - ProBlogger

I found this blog posting today. How to become more personal. It's an additional challenge to me when English isn't my native language. But I'll try to find the inner myself.

Blog Tips to Help You Make Money Blogging - ProBlogger: "Over the last few years of blogging I’ve found that readers really respond well to when you approach your blogging in a more personal way. Some of the ways you can add a personal touch to your blog include writing in the first person, blogging with emotion, sharing stories using humor, talking about real life activities, using bylines, featuring video and images, being honest about your mistakes and failings, taking personal notice of readers and blogging with a conversational voice."

More about "personalization" on the ProBlogger blog.

Inga kommentarer: