Sidor

tisdag 15 juli 2008

Jeanne Shaheen as Twitter Friend



Hi, Helge V. Keitel.

Jeanne Shaheen (JeanneShaheen) is now following your updates on Twitter.

Check out Jeanne Shaheen's profile here:

http://twitter.com/JeanneShaheen

You may follow Jeanne Shaheen as well by clicking on the "follow" button.

Best,
Twitter

She is campaigning to get to Washington. I should not be a part of her target group while I don't have the right to vote in US. I decided to post about Jenna while it tells about a new trend in politics. Politicians are looking for "friends" and "donations" over Internet. Twitter, Facebook and other Social Media platforms are attracting people who want your vote. The the same trend is beginning to show in Finland as well.

I know nothing about Jeanne Shaheen, but it is interesting to follow her progress.

About



Keep me informed.

Inga kommentarer: