Sidor

torsdag 17 juli 2008

Lynette Radio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


lynette {radio}: "About Lynette: She has been blogging in some form or another since 1997, podcasting since 2004 (but since faded out a bit, busy with kids now), and involved in Second Life since 2004. I tend to grab new technology before the curve. If it fits with my lifestyle, it sticks, if not, I keep it in the outer-circle. Before settling down and starting a family, I worked as a project manager in the technology field. Good thing for me that the late nights, long weekends, and emergency calls at 4am of my former career prepared me for parenthood!"

Helge: I've never told her the story that I'd an idea about writing new storylines for Lynette Radio. I thought it would be a novel idea to write for a radio in US from Loviisa, Finland. I didn't have the guts to tell or sell the idea to Lynette. One day I might take the idea for a new review and send it to Lynette.

What does she say?

"Reviews From The Radio is a spin-off of my blog because it became apparent that my views on products, services, companies, or websites that I find interesting may not be of interest to my general readers."

Inga kommentarer: