Sidor

måndag 15 september 2008

My Speech At Izeafest | 1938 Media

My Speech At Izeafest | 1938 Media: "I rarely watch videos that are longer than, say, 2 to 4 minutes, but I ended up watching this one all the way through. (Perhaps the fact that I saw it early on a Saturday night helped.) I don’t regularly do video, and have only seen myself on camera twice in the last eight years, but there were some good tips in here that I can file away for the future, or perhaps extrapolate into non-video areas."

Helge: Go to this URL to see the video: http://www.1938media.com/my-speech-at-izeafest/

More about Loren Feldman:

My Speech At Izeafest

September 13, 2008 – 11:06 pm

"I would like to thank Ted Murphy of Izea for putting on Izeafest and having me speak. The quality of people that I met was truly staggering," says Loren Feldman.

Inga kommentarer: