Sidor

söndag 18 januari 2009

Bloggers and Writers Collaborating

I'm a new member of a Medical Writing Network. I've learned new things about how to provide added value for our customers. Bloggers and writers do still think in terms of being individual freelancers. I find myself thinking that way, even though I've considered myself as an experienced networker.

It takes time to understand the importance of networking, co-creation and collaboration. We can do a much better job if we decide to work together, help each other, support, guide and advice. A global virtual network becomes a reality when we're really working together in common projects. We can learn from each other, and the most important thing is that a single person or a few freelancers can't ever cover the globe alone.

I can only master a few languages and there are so many.
  • The wisdom of the crowd
  • Crowdsourcing
  • Collaboration
  • Language skills
  • National and regional market knowledge
Below is a copy-paste of a post I made a few minutes ago. I also consulted Lori's home page that says: "Through targeted marketing copy for patients, consumers, healthcare professionals, and others. By a professional with 26 years of writing that educates, informs, and motivates people."
Hello, Lori De Milto, I write in several languages, Finnish, Swedish and English, and use a multichannel strategy to approach potential customers. You can find more information on my home page.

It suddenly struck me that medical writers and bloggers could be quest or co-writers on blogs and this way spread the word to new contacts all over the globe.

I work with new innovative companies in niche markets and it would be valuable to have deeper contacts with people living in specific target market areas with knowledge about national and regional conditions.

My experience is that collaboration could bring added value to the writing and new insights as well.

What do you think about that?

Br
Helge

Inga kommentarer: