Sidor

onsdag 15 april 2009

Not my cloud but brings memories


my cloud
Originally uploaded by cambodia4kidsorg
Is that the representation of cloud computing? Whatever, it's not so important to have the right definitions. Years ago, 2002, I made a note in my diary with the headline SCULTPING THE IDEA.

- the use of audio (podcasting now)
- production of micromovies with mobile cameras
- off-line deliver of high-quality (CD's at that time)
- on-line on full time movies isn't a problem anymore with broadband
- sculpting ideas with mobile smart phones is possible
- words, images, sounds, and video can be delivered
- non-linear media (did I understand that?)
- multiple screens can be used for presentations
- the talking walls idea started to emerge
- there isn't anymore the "wrong way of showing your clips"
- the old surrealistic method works very well now

Inga kommentarer: