Sidor

fredag 2 juli 2010

The fightback starts now | Nokia Conversations - The official Nokia Blog

The fightback starts now

By Anssi Vanjoki on 02 July 2010

l_Vanjoki_Anssi_Nokia009ESPOO, Finland – Yesterday was the first day in my new job. I’m fortunate to say that I must have one of the most exciting jobs in the business. As head of Mobile Solutions, it’s my aim to ensure Nokia stays as the market and intellectual leader in creating the digital world. I’m under no illusions; it’s no small task.

Over the coming months, we’ll be advancing current projects and working to simplify the way we work in order to deliver products and services faster, and with a laser focus on quality.

I am committed, perhaps even obsessed, with getting Nokia back to being number one in high-end devices. Achieving this will require performance and efforts over and above the norm. This is a role I’ve personally been preparing for over the last 20 years. We have all the assets — including R&D and product development – at our disposal under one roof – to produce killer smartphones and market-changing mobile computers.

Over the coming months, we’ll be releasing the Nokia N8, the first Symbian^3 phone from Nokia. I have been testing the N8 and I believe it is going to surprise a lot of people with its power and speed. The camera and HD quality video and deep integration with Ovi services will make this an entertainment powerhouse. We also plan to deliver our first MeeGo device this year. And MeeGo has me buzzing

Posted via email from Helge V. Keitel's posterous

Inga kommentarer: