Sidor

måndag 31 december 2007

Channels 2007

2007 was a year of changes. The “channel strategy” has been in formulation and looks better than a year ago. But there is still some work to do.

I got into some new services like Twitter, Jaiku and Facebook emerging as interesting services to follow.

Twitter and Jaiku have really caught my attention delivering incredible value in discovering fresh and interesting comments, news and ideas.

Facebook has ended up as a cluttered and less important service. There is too much automation and gadgetry on FB. My Twitter and Jaiku use exploded.

Stats for Twitter

I expect to use it more in 2008 at least in partial replacement to some blog material. I should also mention Pownc as well. It’s not yet clear what I want to use it for. I’ve 168 contacts on Jaiku.




Inga kommentarer: